+1.

Currently, we are bootstrapping the OpenSAML library once in each of the
above-mentioned components once. Bootstrapping OpenSAML is a heavy
operation and it is only required to be done once within a JVM. We can
avoid bootstrapping more than once if we could do it within the activator
of this proposed SAML common bundle.

Thanks.

Farasath Ahamed
Software Engineer,