Hi Erandi,

Appreciate your feedback on improving the DM. The existing compare operator
checks for the equality (==) of the values passed into the operator. If you
passed in 2 String values, it will check the equality of strings. If it is
integer values, it will check for the equality of integer values.

Are you talking about adding ">" (greater than) and "<" (less than) as new
operators?

Basically, you can do this kind of operations with a custom function.

Please correct me If I understood your suggestion in a different manner.

--
Thank you and Best Regards,
Chanaka Fernando