Some findings on HTML 5 DnD supports - Is seems this is not a good choice

HTML 5 DnD
This seems not fully implemented in all the browsers [1, 2. 3]
And its apis behaviour is not that good enough (HTML5 drag and drop module
<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/editing.html#dnd> is not just a disaster,
it’s a *fucking* disaster.[4])
Some SO comments[5]
I think the biggest advantage to HTML5 drag and drop over jQuery is the
elimination of the sizable jQuery UI library and css files. That being
said, there is the current issue of browser compatibility that makes jQuery
very much needed.[5]
down vote

[1] - http://mereskin.github.io/dnd/
[2] - http://caniuse.com/#feat=dragndrop