Hi Wenxing,

You can use the Java Documentation for carbon kernel 4.4.6 or 4.4.7 [1],
since there won't be any API changes from 4.4.1 to 4.4.6 or 4.4.7. We don't
have Java Documentation for 4.4.1 at the moment.

[1] :
http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.6/user-mgt/index.html?overview-summary.html

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:56 AM, wenxzhen <wenxing.zh...@qq.com> wrote:

> Hi Thusitha,
>
> I can't open the link: http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.
> 1/user-mgt/index.html?overview-summary.html.
>
> Is there any API docs for Carbon 4.4.1?
>
> Thanks, Wenxing

> *From: * "Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne";<thusit...@wso2.com>;
> *Send time:* Monday, Sep 19, 2016 1:48 PM
> *To:* "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
> *Cc:* "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
> *Subject: * Re: [Dev] Query about the SSO in the WSO
>
> Hi Wenxing,
>
> BTW: I found we have API Java docs for Carbon 4.4.6/4.4.7 (
>> http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.6/user-mgt
>> /index.html?overview-summary.html), But I wan't able to find the ones
>> for the older version. Any hints?
>
> WSO2 AS 5.3.0 uses carbon kernel 4.4.1. But you won't be able to find
> the javadocs for the particular carbon kernel version. But since these are
> patch releases there aren't any API changes in the existing API. Therefore
> ideally you should be able to refer the latest docs without any issue.
> Please do let us know if you find any issues with that.
>
> Thanks
> Thusitha
>
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:36 AM, wenxzhen <wenxing.zh...@qq.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks to Malith. Will check further what the application have to provide
>> for the SSO based authentication.
>>
>> BTW: I found we have API Java docs for Carbon 4.4.6/4.4.7 (
>> http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.6/user-mgt
>> /index.html?overview-summary.html), But I wan't able to find the ones
>> for the older version. Any hints?
>>
>> Kind Regards, Wenxing

>> *From: * "Malith Munasinghe";<mali...@wso2.com>;
>> *Send time:* Monday, Sep 19, 2016 12:46 PM
>> *To:* "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
>> *Cc:* "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
>> *Subject: * Re: [Dev] Query about the SSO in the WSO
>>
>> Hi Wenxing,
>>
>> In order to provide SSO based authentication for your applications. You
>> can use SAMLSSOValve in WSO2 AS to integrate with WSO2 IS as in the
>> documentation provided in [1]
>>
>> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AS530/Using+SSO+with+Web+Applications
>>
>> Regards,
>> Malith
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 7:13 AM, wenxzhen <wenxing.zh...@qq.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Appreciated if anyone can shed some light on my question.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Wenxing

Thanks
Abimaran Kugathasan
Senior Software Engineer - API Technologies

Email : abima...@wso2.com
Mobile : +94 773922820

<http://stackoverflow.com/users/515034>
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/abimaran>  <http://www.lkabimaran.blogspot.com/>