Hi All,

We need to dynamically create zip file and allow download it from jaggery
application. For resolve the concurrent access of the system, we are going
to create a directory with the time-stamp and archive that directory and
allow user to download it. Then we need to create a separate cleanup task
to clean those directories and archive files.

We can create above zip files in jaggery application level (ex.
jaggery/dashboard/resource/) and create a cleanup task in OSGI level to
delete the files/directories periodically. Here we need to keep a configure
to find the jaggery application context from OSGI level.

Do we have a better approach for this or is it fine to use a configuration
for particular jaggery context ?

*Godwin Amila Shrimal*
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com