We have done something similar in AppM for mobile apps where publisher
uploads binary (.apk etc) and users comes to store install these apps to
device.  Download has handled as a byte stream and storage location is
stored in property of app-manger.xml
and HostObject method has been provided to get the location.

@Chathura should be able to explain the logic more since he implemented

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Godwin Shrimal <god...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> We need to dynamically create zip file and allow download it from jaggery
> application. For resolve the concurrent access of the system, we are going
> to create a directory with the time-stamp and archive that directory and
> allow user to download it. Then we need to create a separate cleanup task
> to clean those directories and archive files.
> We can create above zip files in jaggery application level (ex.
> jaggery/dashboard/resource/) and create a cleanup task in OSGI level to
> delete the files/directories periodically. Here we need to keep a configure
> to find the jaggery application context from OSGI level.
> Do we have a better approach for this or is it fine to use a configuration
> for particular jaggery context ?
> Thanks
> Godwin
> --