On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <
thusit...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Sanjeewa,
>
> We had a similar request a few weeks ago[1] (But at compile time). But we
> decided not to add this as a feature since users can append the path when
> defining the class @Path.

I don't think its good to change code just to add root context to service.
At least can we define this while starting micro service from micro service
runner level?

>> If we take this base context to code level things will work. But its not
>> a clean solution IMO. So at the time we start service or some configuration
>> file should allow to add root context to API easily. Can we do something
>> like this?
>
> IMHO providing the base path as a config value is a good approach.
> We might need to support @ApplicationPath in future release.

Yes we might need some kind of solution for this. Or this can be part of
build plugin configuration like jetty plugin do. Also adding version to
context may require some cases(without code changes). Change root context
of server/service without changing code is fundamental requirement IMO.
Shall we consider this for future road map?

Thanks,
sanjeewa.