On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Ayesha Dissanayaka <aye...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In IS-5.3.0-M5, configured a secondary user-store _TEST_ and added a user
> with username "ayesha" into TEST domain. Then updated profile information,
> Firstname, Lastname and email accordingly. Now from dashboad app when
> trying to recover username for this user, the email sent to ayesha's email
> address says the username is "ayesha".
>
> However, we cannot login to dashboad with username "ayesha" as it is in
> secondary user-store.

This should be possible. Are you getting any errors in UI or in console? If
not can you enable debug logs in user.core and see any error getting
printed?

Thanks,

> Instead has to use TEST/ayesha as the username.
>
> In this case shouldn't the recovery email send the username along with
> domain name.(ex: TEST/ayesha)?
>
> Similarly, when email username is used (ex: aye...@wso2.com) in-order to
> login to dashboard app need to provide tenant domain as well. (i.e.
> aye...@wso2.com@carbon.super). But recovery email sends the username as "
> aye...@wso2.com" which is not able to log-into dashboard.
>
> What should be the correct behavior here?
>
> [Note: To enable email user-names, I only changed relavent reg-ex in
> user-mgt.xml.  Didn't enable EnableEmailUserName property in carbon.xml,
> since it blocks working with tenant users]
>
> Thanks!
> -Ayesha
>
> --
> *Ayesha Dissanayaka*
> Software Engineer,
> WSO2, Inc : http://wso2.com
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwso2.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEZvyc0uMD1HhBaEGCBxs6e9fBObg>
> 20, Palmgrove Avenue, Colombo 3
> E-Mail: aye...@wso2.com <ayshsa...@gmail.com>

*Darshana Gunawardana*Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
*Mobile: +94718566859*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware