Hi Harsha,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Harsha Thirimanna <hars...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> What do you mean by properly ? Is that possible to happen these issues
> intermittently if it is not defined properly ? ​

This is happening intermittently since the order in which components are
resolved in OSGi varies. AFAIR this issue was there in Kernel 5.1.0, but
this was fixed in the startup order resolver to catch this issue (if the
component such as number of expected and actual being registered vary [2]).
In order to identify this issue, you need to narrow down which component is
causing this issue.

> Yes I am using maven 3.0.5 and you are saying still it can be happened
> intermittently because of this ?​ Because of some others using same maven
> but never seen this issue.

For C5, the maven should be 3.3.x and JDK should be 1.8.x (Oracle /
OpenJDK). This is mentioned in the [1]. We need to added in the Github
Readme as well. If your components are compiled using maven 3.0.5 then it
is not compatible with C5.

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/Carbon500/Installation+Prerequisites
[2] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/blob/v5.2.0-m3/