Hi All

In Framework utils I see following method.

/**
 * Gets the configured post authentication handler at identity.xml
 *
 * @return Configured post authentication handler
 */
public static PostAuthenticationHandler getPostAuthenticationHandler() {

    PostAuthenticationHandler postAuthenticationHandler = null;
    Object obj = ConfigurationFacade.getInstance().getExtensions()
            .get(FrameworkConstants.Config.QNAME_EXT_AUTHORIZATION_HANDLER);

    if (obj instanceof PostAuthenticationHandler) {
        postAuthenticationHandler = (PostAuthenticationHandler) obj;
    } else {
        postAuthenticationHandler =
DefaultPostAuthenticationHandler.getInstance();
    }
    return postAuthenticationHandler;
}

But value of the constant "QNAME_EXT_AUTHORIZATION_HANDLER" is
AuthorizationHandler not PostAuthenticationHandler. And I see another
constant right below that "QNAME_EXT_POST_AUTHENTICATION_HANDLER" which is
not used. And the the default configuration have an element under
AuthorizationHandler tag which is extended from AuthorizationHandler
interface. Is this a bug?

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer