And further there is following code as well for get authorization handlers

/**
 * Gets the configured authorization handler at identity.xml
 *
 * @return Configured authorization handler
 */
public static AuthorizationHandler getAuthorizationHandler() {

    AuthorizationHandler authorizationHandler = null;
    Object obj = ConfigurationFacade.getInstance().getExtensions()
            .get(FrameworkConstants.Config.QNAME_EXT_AUTHORIZATION_HANDLER);

    if (obj instanceof AuthorizationHandler) {
        authorizationHandler = (AuthorizationHandler) obj;
    }
    return authorizationHandler;
}

Thanks & Regards