Thanks alot Kasun

I have started writing the proposal for the project , if i have more
problems i will ask for help , and is it possible to request and KT session
Knowledge transfer session on this particular project if it is possible to
get more and additional knowledge , It would be really helpful session via
hangouts or any form of communication  .

Ravindu