You can reduce the deployment update interval via carbon.xml. By default,
it is 15mins. Search for DeploymentUpdateInterval. You can increase this.

That being said, the deployers won't be called unless you modify userstore.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 2:32 PM, <re...@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> i have a problem with my WSO2-am. The UserStoreConfigurationDeployer is
> running up to 20 times per day. During that time alle request to the api
> return a 500 http error. The backend is not called.
> I created a question on stackoverflow ( http://stackoverflow.com/
> questions/42859483/the-service-cannot-be-found-for-
> the-endpoint-reference-while-user-store-configur ) but no answers so far.
> Can someone have a look at this or at least can confirm that it will not
> happen under 2.1?

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
blog: http://kasunbg.org
phone: +1 650-745-4499, 77 678 0813