On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 7:19 PM <re...@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> i was able to reproduce the error.
> Fist i wait till the unloading (log shows: Cleaned up tenant <tenant name>)
> Then i fire two request at the same time. The first request starts the
> deployment:
> Creating tenant AxisConfiguration for tenant: <tenant name>
> User Store Configuration Deployer initiated.
>
> The second request runs into the error:
> The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
> local://axis2services/MyAPI/1.0/somePath
> {org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine}
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
> reference (EPR) local://axis2services/MyAPI/1.0/somePath

This does not look like an endpoint of a tenant. This belongs to
super-tenant.

The first request is answered fine. The second contains the stacktrace of
> the exception.

That's quite unfortunate. May be there's a bug when using the local
transport. You could try with http/s if you like.

It seems that WSO2 1.8 does not have the tenant loading policy options, so
> i think i have to wait till we switch to WSO2 2.1.

I see. In that case, you can pass the tenant idle time via the system
property, -Dtenant.idle.time=30. Eager loading is not available in olddr
versions.

Thanks anyway