Hope it will be better, not to pack broker libs with integration server. As
we provide freedom to use any broker with integration server, it will be
easy and user friendly to add relevant libraries when configure exact
broker.

Regards,
Dilshani

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Nandika Jayawardana <nand...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Can this conflict with a user who is configuring another broker with an EI
> runtime. If it is not the case, then it is fine to pack those libs.
>
> Regards
> Nandika
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Pamod Sylvester <pa...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Based on [1], as a configuration step it requires to add the client
>> libraries within one folder to the other in EI when integrating broker with
>> integrator etc.
>>
>> Since both broker and esb is packaged together, how about we add the
>> andes client-libs into the lib folder by default when we ship.
>>
>> This will reduce the step of having to copy the libs from one folder to
>> the other
>>
>> wdyt ?
>>
>> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI600/Configuring+with+
>> the+Broker+Profile