Hi Pushpalanka,

Currently I am working on "Allow multiple locale-specific values for
redirect URI like human-readable values in the client meta data section" in
the issue https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-5879. Once I complete this
part, I will be able to send a pull request as I have fixed the other parts
of the specific issue.

Yeah I can work on the DCRM specification as well as the DCR issue fixing.

Thanks,

*Thiyagarajah Abilashini*
Student
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka