Yeah that would be great.

In the proposal, I have included the specifications of DCRM and the initial
design. So can we start from it and modify according to requirements.

For your reference,

Link to the proposal
<https://storage.googleapis.com/summerofcode-prod.appspot.com/gsoc/core_project/doc/5993996947030016_1491206984_GSOC_2017_WSO2_Proposal_20.pdf?Expires=1495538607&GoogleAccessId=summerofcode-prod%40appspot.gserviceaccount.com&Signature=GtVKZEYteJygs6M2PI2kTyeWYSS82pzrGO%2BplGF60d5ApCrmIXC4PPajS3n1BYAiXfKP2nLsMABqsNPR%2BV3urxyZMnEym0g6tXl0nR8oP4mbdRkauphNJ7VtA8mgY%2BtD8%2FM8B3Mphq5m4bgMDHHR6JFeCW6EDIvuFZ69Cf3FlFYvBxy0RnuguSneAZeydCF3KTJOXLeET4EnjX4EUf1rihgPHtEuRzkXPdEInXAOwhkikIszG2h7rskaNYd8tv3mpLkqtSEQz7zDJ2PEIywJeXyBPMlMJ3G493iZWt3KFLVUbb2CSrYHvngul%2FrovXAnK35uoiLP51Fjolzcw%2BsVJQ%3D%3D>

*Thiyagarajah Abilashini*
Student
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka