On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Ushani Balasooriya <ush...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Thanks Isura and Irham,
>
> I think still I need to create a group in SCIM call more like a role. Then
> I can even use *addRemoveUsersOfRole *in admin services*. *My requirement
> was to delete selected users belong to different roles.
>
> I think what Isura has mentioned is an option to proceed. But doesnt it
> make multiple service calls?

Yes. It does multiple service calls. We can create a custom SOAP/REST
service and delete users though a single service call.

You can also try SCIM2 bulk endpoint. [1].

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ISCONNECTORS/Configuring+SCIM+
2.0+Provisioning+Connector#ConfiguringSCIM2.0ProvisioningConnector-/
BulkEndpoint

Thanks
Isura.