Hi IAM Team,

During the implementation of a third party web app to manage users, I
wanted to have a feature where I can select few users and delete them at
once.

Then I noticed in our admin services we have only below methods to delete
users in our *UserAdmin* service.

- *addRemoveUsersOfRole* - Delete users only in a particular role
- *deleteUser* - Delete one selected user

In *deleteUser* method allow only one user to delete.

Can you please advice whether this is designed and implemented due to any
particular reason or is it a lacking feature in our system? Or is there any
other mechanism for me to delete set of users at once?

Appreciate your quick response.

*Ushani Balasooriya*
Associate Technical Lead - EE;
WSO2 Inc; http://www.wso2.com/.