Hi All

Currently the migration client is developed as an dropin to the server
package. Migration client is called from the identity.core bundle at the
activation level. This is done in that manner because we needed that to run
before any of the identity bundles get activated. So here we are loading
the migration client class with Class.forName().

Since this is not a good OSGI pattern, we (Myself, Harsha, Ruwan, Sagara)
had a discussion over this. In this discussion Ruwan suggested to use a jvm
parameter and wait for the migration bundle if jvm parameter is present. I
am going to tryout this solution.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando