Hi Rasika,
The problem this needs to address are,
1. The IS new version connected to old schema on database. The server
should/can not start until migration completes.
2. Migration should only happen when the "migration client jar" is present
(and the jvm parameter present-in new way)
3. Migration should not be attempted on normal server starts.
4. The pack which has migration client installed is not a normal server
5. Migration client needs most of the other java packages(related to
identity server) exposed. Hence OSGI needs to be partially active.

Cheers,
Ruwan