Hi Ruwan and Jayanga,

The term 'secured' is only related to the 'callSecure()' call right?

And that is only an internal method which should be called from every other
method which needs secured access.

IMO 'Secured' is a valid name if we have a have something like template
method which provides security for the inherited classes automatically.

So I suggest that we need to remove the 'Secured' part of the name.
AbstractIdentityManager is fine.

And can't we move callSecure functionality as a utility method, as it has
generic privileged action and has nothing to do with identity management
functionality.

Best Regards,
Rushmin

--