Yes, Farasath. As for the offline discussions with Drashana, I came to the
same conclusion and exploring the SAML sample app right now.

Although I'm not sure about signing JWE. I couldn't find anything specific
about that in the RFC. Also, the API in Nimbus only expects the claims set
and the public key of the client to create and encrypt a JWE. Please do let
me know if you find something else.