Hi Vivek,

Unfortunately, we do not have this feature currently. But we will consider
this as an improvement to our product in future.
I have created an issue to track this improvement [1]

Further, it will be better if you could also copy dev@wso2.org next time on
your query. So you will get quicker responses from a larger developer
community

[1] https://github.com/wso2/product-ei/issues/1870

Regards,
*Nirthika Rajendran*