Hi,

If the file name is known, you can achieve this requirement in another way
with a scheduled task and read method [2] of file connector [3]. For that,
you can write a proxy service or sequence with the read method of the file
connector with all the required parameters then point this proxy service or
sequence in the scheduled task configuration and schedule it to 9 AM every
day. Please find the cron definition at [4].

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB500/Adding+and+Scheduling+Tasks
[2]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESBCONNECTORS/Working+with+the+File+Connector#WorkingwiththeFileConnector-read
[3]