Hello Nuwan,

Please find the requested information for backend API directly :

Request Headers --

Source-Identifier:  A076FCBB-41F3-4FB5-A9P8-DA2DCF6YR942

Authorization-Token :

Response Headers --

Cache-Control →no-cache

Content-Length →25078

Content-Type →application/json; charset=utf-8

Date →Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:11:06 GMT

Expires →-1

Pragma →no-cache

Server →Microsoft-IIS/8.0

X-AspNet-Version →4.0.30319

X-Powered-By →ASP.NET

Best regards

Alapan Sur

Project Manager - SD

ValueLabs - 'inspired by potential'

Desk: +91-40-6623-9000 | Ext: 32112

Mobile: +91-7799681717

This e-mail may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only. For email disclaimer details, please visit:
http://www.valuelabs.com/terms-of-use/