Hi Robson,
As the error says, DSS was unable to generate the required output mappings.
This may happen for complex queries. You will have to add the output
mappings manually to overcome this issue.

Looping in @Madhawa Gunasekara <madha...@wso2.com> as well to provide more
insights.

Thanks,
Vinod

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:53 PM Robson Duarte <robson.dua...@live.com>
wrote:

> I would like to create a dataservice in wso2 with a query with? How to
> make? the query would be this:
>
>     with servicos as (
>     select cast(tec_servico as text) || '-' || ser_nome as servico,
>            ser_metodo as metodo,
>            coalesce(tec_vl_maximo, 0) as maximo,
>            teh_tipo as origem,
>            case when teh_dia_semana = 4410 then 0
>                 when teh_dia_semana = 4404 then 1
>                 when teh_dia_semana = 4405 then 2
>                 when teh_dia_semana = 4406 then 3
>                 when teh_dia_semana = 4407 then 4
>                 when teh_dia_semana = 4408 then 5
>                 when teh_dia_semana = 4409 then 6 end as dia,
>            teh_hora_inicial_am as hora_inicial_am,
>            teh_hora_final_am as hora_final_am,
>            teh_hora_inicial_pm as hora_inicial_pm,
>            teh_hora_final_pm as hora_final_pm
>       from tb_gcc_ted_configuracao
>       join tb_gfc_servico on (tec_servico = ser_cod_serial)
>       join tb_gcc_ted_horario on (teh_servico = tec_servico)
>       join tb_gen_registro on (reg_id_registro = teh_tipo)
>      where reg_cod_registro = :origem
>        and (tec_vl_maximo is null
>         or tec_vl_maximo > :valorLancamento)
>     )
>
>     select metodo
>       from servicos
>      where dia = extract(dow from current_date)
>        and (current_time between hora_inicial_am and hora_final_am
>         or current_time between hora_inicial_pm and hora_final_pm)
>      order by metodo
>      limit 1
>
> and gives the error below:
>
> SQL query is not applicable to automate the response
>

> how can i do for wso2 to recognize?

Vinod Kavinda
Senior Software Engineer
*WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware <http://www.wso2.com>.*
Mobile : +94 (0) 712 415544 <javascript:void(0);>
Blog : http://soatechflicks.blogspot.com/
[image: http://wso2.com/signature]
<http://wso2.com/signature>