I have an interesting problem, and I don't know whether XMLBeans is able
to solve it.

I have several XSDs that I would like to merge into one.  Since XMLBeans
creates a SchemaTypeSystem when importing multiple XSDs, I thought it
might be possible to somehow write the type system into a new XSD that
incorporates all elements/attributes/types/etc.  Furthermore, ideally
all element/type references would be resolved into their elements/types.

I was playing around with the combination of applying xsd2inst on all
the schemas and then running inst2xsd on the resulting instance
documents, but I don't believe this will capture the appinfo, which is
essential.

Is there any way to do this using XMLBeans?