Github user astroshim commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1369

    @doanduyhai Could you take a look at the following screenshot?
    After the `alluxio` and `angular` dependency error occurs, I just saved
`alluxio` interpreter setting several times but the `angular` error count is
more then `alluxio`.
    I thought the error count would be same.

![s](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/3348133/18615254/e21f3068-7ddc-11e6-86a3-8e6ffa8532bc.gif)

    and Is it possible to close the pop-up when user move to a different page?

---
with INFRA.
---