Github user rajarajan-g commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1464

    @corneadoug : If a user creates a note with same name, it would do no good
to that user itself as it confuses him.

    For resolving the scenario, we can pick one of the below ways
    1. we should have one unique notebook name across the server.(Not quite a
solution)
    2. we can follow unique notebook name per user in server.
        In case if a note is shared by the creator with other users, an extra
information should be available to user like below in home page of notebook

    **NoteName**  _**(created by user1)**_

---
with INFRA.
---