I also agree that ppl don't care of the result of CI anymore even it's real
failure. One possible solution is making umbrella ticket, grabbing flaky
tests, disabling at first and enabling when it solves. but it assumes we
need to do our best to fix the flaky tests. Otherwise, we will lose some
tests...

How do you guys think of it?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈