ZEPPELIN-2123 is resolved.

Pull requests build capacity is not limited by 5 concurrent build any more.
Now Zeppelin project leverages each individual contributors travis-ci, so
we've got virtually unlimited concurrent build capacity for pull request.

Only thing the contributor should aware is setup and switch on travis-ci
for Zeppelin folk, explained here
http://zeppelin.apache.org/contribution/contributions.html#continuous-integration
.

Thanks,