Github user zjffdu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1985

    > User zeppelin have permission to execute paswordless sudo to local users
allowed to log into Zeppelin
    > Interpreters will with this run as the user starting the process, and the
zeppelin user will not have permission to send any signal to them.

    I think @FireArrow 's concern is that zeppelin user can kill the process.
Actually it is not the user zeppelin send the signal, it is the interpreter
process owner. So I think don't think there's any permission issue here.
@FireArrow Please help confirm.

---
with INFRA.
---