Github user FRosner commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2176

    Understood @1ambda . Thanks for updating the gifs, now it is clear to me
except one thing. When the second notebook had `user1` written and the first
notebook executed the paragraph with `admin` written, `user1` was not replaced
by admin at first. But then it was. **How do I get the remote changes / discard
my local changes because otherwise as soon as I have local changes I cannot get
the remote changes, can I?**

    I also agree with your google docs reference. However a good first step
would be an indicator that someone has the same notebook open. Next level is an
indicator on a paragraph level. This solves most of the conflicts as I can
usually just ask my colleague what he was planning or we are on a webex. After
that it would of course be great to see where the cursor is but that's just the
frosting of the cake :)

    Thanks for taking care!

---
with INFRA.