Github user jongyoul commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2455

    Hi, Recently, I've found some version of hadoop related library make a
crash of jetty which is used in Zeppelin Server. I've also changed yarn cluster
manager to use another classloader. How do you think you can use another
classloader while running hdfs notebook storage? It would make more changes in
Zeppelin server side but it will be better for the future.

---
with INFRA.
---