Github user zjffdu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2455

    @jongyoul Yeah, since your PR is also using the hadoop jar. I think we need
to do 2 things:
    * Use the same hadoop jar version
    * Decide whether include it in distribution or not. For this, I personally
prefer to include the hadoop jar in distribution. Several Reasons:
      - It is much easy to implement, we don't need to find the jars at runtime
by ourselves.
      - Zeppelin might be installed in a gateway machine where hadoop is not
installed, in this case, zeppelin would not work because if could not find the
hadoop jars.
      - Spark put hadoop jar in its distribution and approve it can work, so I
think we can trust this approach.

    Let me know your concern, thanks.

---
with INFRA.