Hi ,

website task failed for me :

:org.qi4j.manual:website
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/chunkfast.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/chunkfast.xsl";
compilation error: file src/docs/website/xsl/chunked.xsl line 29 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/chunkfast.xsl
:org.qi4j.manual:website FAILED

when I removed --nonet switch from xsltproc command ( Documentation.groovy)
it passed.

Here is result detailed error msg:

Successfully started process 'command 'asciidoc''
Starting process 'command 'xsltproc''. Working directory:
/Users/tibor/temp/zest/zest-qi4j/manual Command: xsltproc --nonet --noout
--output build/docs/website/ src/docs/website/xsl/chunked.xsl
build/tmp/docs/website/xdoc-temp.xml
Successfully started process 'command 'xsltproc''
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/chunkfast.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/chunkfast.xsl";
compilation error: file src/docs/website/xsl/chunked.xsl line 29 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/chunkfast.xsl
:org.qi4j.manual:website FAILED
:org.qi4j.manual:website (Thread[main,5,main]) completed. Took 19.809 secs.

cheers,

        Tibor