Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I ran as suggested, and put the output here;
> https://gist.github.com/niclash/9ee4e5c2e1f97e2e7dee
>
> So, this box is a rented server, with more or less a default Debian install
> and everything running on it has been via Docker containers, so the
> original environment is pretty clean, and except for a handful of these
> kinds of tests and builds, nothing has run there.
So:

trustStore is: No File Available, using empty keystore.

https://gist.github.com/niclash/9ee4e5c2e1f97e2e7dee#file-sslproblem-bash-L8

Looks like your java installation as NO truststore and can't trust anyone :)

How did you install your JDK? debian package, webupd8 apt sources,
manually ?

Could you please retry after doing : `update-ca-certificates -f`.

/Paul