Thanks Patrick, I just referred 3.4.6 release note and I could see similar
category, ZOOKEEPER-1599 marked resolution as 'Not A Problem' and included
in 3.4.6 release note. Should we follow the same pattern and
include ZOOKEEPER-1676 also in 3.4.9 release note, please correct me if I
missed anything.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
projectId=12310801&version=12323310

Rakesh