[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2584?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Rakesh Kumar Singh reassigned ZOOKEEPER-2584:
---------------------------------------------

    Assignee: Rakesh Kumar Singh

> when setquota for a znode and set ip/user ACL on /zookeeper/quota, still able 
> to delete the quota from client with another ip though it says 
> "Authentication is not valid"
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ZOOKEEPER-2584
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2584
>             Project: ZooKeeper
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: server
>    Affects Versions: 3.5.1
>            Reporter: Rakesh Kumar Singh
>            Assignee: Rakesh Kumar Singh
>
> when setquota for a znode and set ip/user ACL on /zookeeper/quota, still able 
> to delete the quota from client with another ip though it says 
> "Authentication is not valid"
> >> Set quota and ip ACL from one client (with IP 10.18.101.80)
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 9] setquota -n 10 /test
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 10] setAcl /zookeeper/quota 
> ip:10.18.101.80:crdwa
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 11] 
> >> Try to delete the set quota using different client(with ip 10.18.219.50)
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 22] listquota /test
> absolute path is /zookeeper/quota/test/zookeeper_limits
> Output quota for /test count=10,bytes=-1
> Output stat for /test count=1,bytes=5
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 23] delquota /test
> Authentication is not valid : /zookeeper/quota/test
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 24] listquota /test
> absolute path is /zookeeper/quota/test/zookeeper_limits
> quota for /test does not exist.
> >> Here quota has been deleted though it is saying "Authentication is not 
> >> valid.." which is not correct.
> Now try to set the quota from another ip itself, it fails which is as expected
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 25] setquota -n 10 /test
> Authentication is not valid : /zookeeper/quota/test
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 26] listquota /test
> absolute path is /zookeeper/quota/test/zookeeper_limits
> quota for /test does not exist.
> >> Sameway when we set user ACL...
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 26] addauth digest user:pass
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 27] create /test hello
> Node already exists: /test
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 28] delete /test
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 29] create /test hello
> Created /test
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 30] 
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 30] setquota -n 10 /test
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 31] setAcl /zookeeper/quota 
> auth:user:pass:crdwa
> [zk: 10.18.101.80:2181(CONNECTED) 32] 
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 27] listquota /test
> absolute path is /zookeeper/quota/test/zookeeper_limits
> Output quota for /test count=10,bytes=-1
> Output stat for /test count=1,bytes=5
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 28] delquota /test
> Authentication is not valid : /zookeeper/quota/test
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 29] listquota /test
> absolute path is /zookeeper/quota/test/zookeeper_limits
> quota for /test does not exist.
> [zk: 10.18.219.50:2181(CONNECTED) 30]



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to