Hello there,

There are a few things interesting in trunk, like the TTL nodes feature and the
performance improvement in ZK-2024, and I've been wondering if it would make
sense to cut an alpha release for folks to start testing. Points to keep in
mind are:

- Positive: There are features that would be good to make available through a
release so that the community can start testing more broadly.
- Negative: Our focus will remain in 3.5 until it stabilizes, so creating a 3.6
branch will create some additional burden to the community.

Any thoughts here?

-Flavio