On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jor...@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> * Review other people's patch. If you help out, others will be more willing
> to do the same for you. If someone is kind enough to review your code, you
> should return the favor to for someone else.
>

> That's fair - I should personally try to do more of this. I'll make an
> effort here.

It's not clear to me how we are identifying patches for review today. We
used to have a very clear process -  a jira needed to be in the "patch
available" state in order to be considered for commit.

See "contribute" section here, notice that it's watered down from what it
used to be:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

Dan's patch is not in "patch available" state, is that one of the reasons
why it's not being moved forward?

Patrick