We are using github pull request instead of the old patch approach since
last October. So the status of JIRA is irrelevant now (in particular, Patch
Available will not trigger Jenkins pre-commit workflow now.). This was
discussed on dev list when we moved to github, the thread's name is "[VOTE]
move Apache Zookeeper to git".

As for how to identify available patches for review, they should be all
here:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pulls

To get notified for new incoming pull requests:
* Watch our github repo: https://github.com/apache/zookeeper
Or
* Subscribe to dev mailing list. Because we have git -> JIRA hook any new
pull request will get cross posted to JIRA which will then be forwarded to
dev mailing list.

--
Cheers
Michael.