GitHub user revans2 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/453

    ZOOKEEPER-2845: Send a SNAP if transactions cannot be verified.

    I will be creating a patch/pull request for 3.4 and 3.5 too, but I wanted
to get a pull request up for others to look at ASAP.

    I have a version of this based off of #310 at
https://github.com/revans2/zookeeper/tree/ZOOKEEPER-2845-orig-test-patch but
the test itself is flaky.  Frequently leader election does not go as planned on
the test and it ends up failing but not because it ended up in an inconsistent
state.

    I am happy to answer any questions anyone has about the patch.

    $ git pull https://github.com/revans2/zookeeper ZOOKEEPER-2845-master

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/453.patch

    This closes #453

----
commit 0219b2c9e44527067cd5fed4b642729171721886
Author: Robert Evans <evans@...>
Date:   2018-01-29T20:27:10Z

    ZOOKEEPER-2845: Send a SNAP if transactions cannot be verified.

----

---