Hi Ted-

Thanks for running the test cases on the RC. I am not able to reproduce the
failures. Would you mind telling us a little bit more about the environment you
are running the tests in (operating system, jvm)? In addition, to the failures
occur every time you run the tests or just occasionally?

Thanks,
Abe