-1 because release note is not correct. ZOOKEEPER-2948 and ZOOKEEPER-2806
should be included in release notes and corresponding JIRA needs update.

Other than this, rc0 looks good.

- verified xsum/sig
- go through release notes.
- verified cluster with different sizes.
- verified with few 4lw commands.
- verified data / log dir swap was fixed.
- all unit test passed.