Makes sense.

I’ve tested it on a single machine with the same cert/key for all instances:
keystore / truststore only contained a single entry and it worked fine.
We’ve also tested on multiple instances with multiple keys / instances which
also worked fine.

Let me give it another go with single machine / multiple certs combo.

I might need to modify the docs to emphasize keys must be generated on a per
machine basis, not ZK instance.

Regards,
Andor