Hi Enrico!

Very good point, I entirely support the idea.

Question to Friends@Facebook and Twitter contributors: how many outstanding
Jiras/PRs do you have which you would like to see in 3.6?

I'd also like to highlight the long outstanding PR from Mapr:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/730

And some great new features which are still looking for to be merged:
- Persistent recursive watchers:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/136
- Enforce client auth: https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/118
- Slow operation log