> So my plan would be:
> - merge pending pull requests that are ready
> - stabilize the codebase  (no more BLOCKER issues for the release)
> - start release process

Sounds like a good plan. +1

Quick Jira stats: (3.6.0 only tickets)

- 77 Improvement
- 14 New Feature (Followers host observers, new metrics system, Prometheus.io
integration, log-size based snapshots, new docs,
- 23 Bugfix
- 6 Task

I wouldn’t say we should not commit more stuff, but sounds like a good time to
start stabilization.

Andor