Hi,

I noticed that ZooKeeper's site is still accessible via http://
Given the move by many browsers to start prioritizing, and in some cases,
warning, about insecure pages, I think it is best to redirect
http://zookeeper.apache.org to https://zookeeper.apache.org

I can submit a patch to do this, as I did for Apache Accumulo and Apache
Fluo, but I couldn't find the current source code for ZooKeeper's website.
The SVN directory seems too old (last updated 2 years ago), and I couldn't
find a GIT repo containing ZK's website.

Once I find the website source, I was thinking about proposing some other
improvements, too, such as:

1. automated builds from markdown using Jekyll and INFRA's new .asf.yaml
publishing mechanism,
2. making a more prominent download button on the main page, and
3. making download links on the releases page dynamically resolve to a
nearest mirror (with a drop-down to select a mirror manually), to reduce
the number of clicks to download.

Thanks,
Christopher